John DOE - Motorcycle Sneakers - NEO - Black/BlackSKU: JDB1061
Neo with XTM-Fiber
Our Neo is a sneaker style shoe designed specifically for riding motorcycles. This sporty sneaker has all important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of suede, canvas and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra®) give this shoe its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Neo by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes.
Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, providing additional reinforcement at the ankle, heel and front.
All of our motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. The "easy entry" to the shoe via zipper allows the rider to quickly and easily put the shoe on and take it off without unlacing for added comfort.
An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our John Doe motorcycle shoes.
Material & Details:
- XTM protective fiber: Crash side made from 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side made from 100% Coolmax®
- Water repellent and breathable
- Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
- Waterstop tongue
- Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole
- CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
- Handmade in Portugal
- Easy Entry YKK zipper
- Half sizes available on demand