John DOE - MotoShirt - XTM-Fiber/Kevlar® - CamelSKU: JDL5008-camel
Protective Biker shirt - John-Doe® MotoShirt
Cut Resistant MOTORSHIRT!
JDM Motoshirt with XTM-Fiber®
The JDM Motoshirt with XTM-Fiber® was designed specifically for riding motorcycles. It combines a great classic look with cutting edge safety technology. The Lumberjack Shirt’s high functionality and appropriate protection in extreme conditions come from combining flannel cotton twill with a lining made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made from DuPont™ Kevlar® / Coolmax® and Lycra®).
So the Motoshirt feels super light and is very comfortable to wear even on hot summer days. Equipped with armor pockets on the shoulders, elbows and back, it allows you to add extra armor where needed.
Material & Details:
• 100% cotton twill outer
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• YKK zipper (2x)
• Armor pockets on the back, shoulders and elbows
• Left & right inner pocket
• Left & right breast pocket
• JDC Wrench Tool Stick on the back
• JDC Air Ventilation System
• Regular/straight fit - comfort riding fit
• 2x adjustable cuff
• Longer at the front and back
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Armor not included, sold separately
So the Motoshirt feels super light and is very comfortable to wear even on hot summer days.
Equipped with protector pockets on the shoulders, elbows and back, you also have the option to retrofit CE protectors when needed.
XTM-Fiber® provides the perfect balance of extreme protection and highest wearing comfort. The outer layer, made of DuPont Kevlar® aramid fibres, offers the highest protection in the case of a fall. The inner Coolmax® fibre blends regulate the skin temperature and fit perfectly to the wearer.