Automatic Battery Charger Saito® ProCharger S 400mASKU: LS-10004601
The ProCharger S is an automatic, plug-in charger for motorcycle, scooter and quad/ATV starter batteries.
It has a slide-switch for switching between 2 V, 6 V and 12 V, and is suitable for all conventional lead/acid batteries and also all maintenance-free gel and AGM batteries. Thanks to automatic adjustment of the charging current, and constant end-of-charge voltage, the battery is charged gently and protected against damaging overcharge - the battery can remain connected for months.
The cable sets are equipped with compact connectors and can be connected to the battery either with clip connectors or with ring terminals.
- Max. charging current 0.4 A
- Automatic charge current adjustment (I-U principle)
- Manually switched between 2V, 6V and 12V
- Electronically protected against reverse polarity and short-circuit
- Operating voltage: 220 - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: approx. 1.3 W (Standby) up to approx. 11 W (charging)
- Working temperature range -10 to +40°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6 x 8 x 4.6 cm
- Trickle charging
- Overcharge protection Battery can remain connected permanently
- 3 LED status indicators: charging, reverse polarity, mains
- ProCharger S charger
- Set of cables with clip connectors for fast connection
- Set of cables with ring terminals (= lugs) for permanent connection to the battery
Improved 400mA version