Glazen worden donkerder naarmate de lichtintensiteit stijgt
Airfoil Day2Nite 9311 - Grey Photochromatic/Black Frame
• These lenses are dark outdoors in the daylight and lighten automatically to almost clear when worn indoors or at night
• 100% UV protection
• 100% Shatterproof polycarbonate lens
• These goggles can be worn over most prescription glasses
• Case and cleaning cloth also included
- 1. Photochromic lenses (Day2Night) work best after 7-8 cycles of changing from light to dark.
- 2. Photochromic lenses require UV (Ultraviolet) light to change. When exposed to sunlight, the lenses darken; in the absence of UV light, they remain clear or a very light tint. Because car and motorcycle windshields, face helmet shields, and clear lens wear over eyewear all have UV protection, photochromic lenses will not change under these conditions.
- 3. Photochromic lenses do not get quite as dark as a regular sunglass nor do they get completely clear as a regular clear lens.
- 4. Photochromic lenses do not work as well in very hot weather.
| Product Reviews|
|these goggles fit comfortably over my specs and with neoprene face mask is very comfortable at high speed. photo-cromatic lenses work!|