Optimate 4 dual CAN BUS - Automatic Battery ChargerSKU: LS-10037481
Optimate 4 dual Can-Bus
OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM, the ultimate all-in-one tool for 12V lead acid battery and for maintenance-free, gel and AGM (VLRA) and pure lead battery care at home, now with DUAL PROGRAM that initializes, diagnoses, recovers, charges, tests and optimally
maintains, automatically. Charge the battery direct or select the program to charge via the 12V port on your CAN-bus equipped bike. With automatic key-less activation
OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM will charge and maintain your battery automatically until it is disconnected. OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM includes Low voltage pulse recovery for even more effective recovery of badly neglected, sulphated batteries; a user friendly battery test at connection; a slick weatherproof enclosure with built-in mounting lugs and improved energy efficiency. Extending battery life by up to 400%, OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM
will maintain your battery safe and ready-to-go for months on end, now even more efficiently and with global input 100V-240V.
- current: max. 1,0 A
- CAN-Bus and standard charging program
- Multi-stage charge characteristic
- Low Volt Start for batteries with at least 0.5V via 2-step* desulphation recovery (*1-step low volt pulse save during CAN-bus mode).
- Splashproof and dustproof (IP54)
- Reverse polarity and short-circuit
- Operating voltage : 100-240V
- Working temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
- OptiMate 4 DUAL PROGRAM Charger
- Cable set with clip connectors for quick connection
- Cable set with ring terminals for permanent connection to the battery
- operating instructions
Manufacturer details: TecMate
Optimate chargers and accessories
TecMate S. A., founded in Belgium in 1994, specialises in the development and manufacture of professional equipment for charging and testing batteries. TecMate electronic precision tools are also used in motorsports. All the expertise from the professional sector is also included in the Optimate chargers for private users. Optimate chargers are available at Louis in a range of versions for all battery types (also LiFePo4).