Motorcycle Travel Toolkit - 51 pcs [metric]SKU: LS-10003262-TOOLS-01 of ED-KST
Motorcycle Travel Toolkit
Who knows best what tools you should always take with you when you're touring? The answer is, of course, experienced touring bikers. And it is precisely their suggestions and experience, gained over thousands of miles on the road, that Rothewald applied when designing this 51-piece travel tool kit for your next tour.
The compact tool case contains all those useful tools that you wished you'd had with you on occasions in the past:
- 7 combination (open/box end) wrenches in sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 19 mm
- 9-piece set of chrome vanadium steel hexagon keys in handy fold-up design. Sizes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6 and 8 mm
- 1 groove-joint pliers 240 mm
- 1 interchangeable-shaft screwdriver with 2 slotted blades, sizes 3 mm and 6 mm and 2 Phillips, sizes PH0 and PH2
- 1 tubular spark plug wrench, sizes 16 mm and 18 mm
- 1 test lamp: 6 V to 24 V
- 1 flashlight, incl. batteries
- 5 cable ties
- 14-piece cable and nipple repair set
- 1 roll of insulating tape
- 2 metres of binding wire
- 2 metres of electric cable, cross-section 1.5 mm²
- 1 strip of terminal blocks
- 1 multitool with eight functions: knife, can opener, piercing tool, saw, awl, scissors, bit holder and combination pliers plus 12 bits (3 Phillips, 4 slotted, 5 hexagon), all in a rugged, water-repellent nylon wallet/roll with belt strap.
Good to know:
The roll also has two eyelets for hanging up on your motorcycle or when using at home, in the garage or repair shop. Dimensions unrolled: approx. 52 x 58 cm. Dimensions rolled up: Length approx. 26 cm, diameter approx. 11 cm.